Who we are
Zurich is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk.
The Risk Management team is seeking an actuary/equivalent skill set (location: Barcelona). We are looking for a motivated and committed individual with robust technical skills who is eager to learn/develop Solvency II topics. The role, although initially focused on the production of the capital requirements and other ORSA (own risk solvency assessment)) elements offers the possibility to expand the role to other aspects of risk management.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to the calculation and reporting of Solvency II capital requirements, projections, risk limits, stress scenarios
- Contribute to the preparation of risk assessments
- Assist in the preparation of internal and external reporting (Risk Committees, ORSA, SFCR, RSR and other reporting requirements)
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified actuary preferred option (equivalent qualifications also considered)
- 3 to 5 years actuarial experience in pricing, reserving or capital
- Experience in Solvency II regulation
- Advanced level of Spanish and English.
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet software (Excel)
- Basic knowledge of statistical tools (e.g. Microstrategy, SAS Enterprise Guide)
- Self-motivation and drive
- Professional, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Technical and analytical skills
- Ability to seek out available resources and sources of information
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Customer focused
- Constructive and supportive working style
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com