We are looking for a Pricing Actuary- Non Motor, someone to contribute to the Actuarial team providing support and advice to the Pricing Manager and Chief Pricing Actuary, including insights into underlying performance and implications for the business. You will be working on the development of tariff structures for different lines of Business, and supporting the pricing of new/renewal business.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop tariffs for new business and renewal, and assist in the monitoring of portfolio performance.
- Coordinate, prepare and perform actuarial analyses
- Support Product underwriting on pricing decisions.
- Provide consultation and technical expertise on actuarial models and risk issues.
- Drive the design, testing and maintenance of pricing models and Tools.
- Interface with regulators and auditors on pricing issues.
- Remain current with regulatory/market conditions and apply this knowledge in pricing.
- Analyze data and undertake complex modeling to quantify risk and support business decision making. Perform more complex analyses as assigned
- Tariff structures modelling analysis as well as retention and conversion modelling to improve business performance
- Ensure that processes and standards are consistent with internal Zurich actuarial policies and guidance and, where relevant, compliant with regulations; lead the implementation of systems and process improvements in own area.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Pricing Actuary your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Degree in Actuarial Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics or related.
- Between 2-4 years of experience working in Pricing
- Advanced Knowledge of Pricing Software (EMBLEM, RADAR)
- Advanced Knowledge of SAS, R i Python
- High level of English and Spanish is a must.
- Knowledge of other software is valuable
Work location is in Barcelona and you will get the chance to develop your professional career with a great team and a very good work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org